Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ms. Katie's Class: 2B

This is my class. There are two second grade classes: 2A and 2B. I teach 2B and Brittany Thayer teaches 2A.
I love Brittany. Her and I are a lot alike in the way we lesson plan and grade and teach, so it's nice to have her as my other second gr
ade teacher. Out of all the SMs, I wouldn't want to have anyone other than Brittany as my partner. And I love my class too. Out of all the classes here, I wouldn't want any other than the one I have. I see other classes and thank God I don't have them. It's amazing how God works... He knows exactly what we can handle. Most of the classes seem to suit the teachers really well. Each class requires a different type of teacher, and the personalities of all the SMs go really well with the classes they were assigned. It's pretty amazing :)
Here are three of my boys. Yes, I am turning my kids into Canadian lovers :)

4 comments:

Charissa said...

Hi! My name is Charissa... I taught Tania's class last year! I was just wondering... do you have Rosie and Joni is your class? I love them! (so cute) And did one of you (2nd grade teachers) get the treasure box I left for you? If not, it should be in the church office :)

Charissa said...

oops... typo in the 3rd sentence :( lol

Charissa said...

oh... and if, for some odd reason, you happen to mention me to any students, they won't know who I am if you say "Miss Charissa." We had to go by last names last year... so tell the kids that Miss Bale says hi!

ok... I'll leave you alone now. (I miss Palau so much!) God bless!

Lori-Bee said...

ok KB! It's time to update your blog!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!