Monday, October 29, 2007

Random Weekend Activities.


This past weekend was a lot of fun. Saturday night I was sitting in the livingroom of the girls' appartment with Tania, A.J., and Matt. It was about 10:00 and we were all just sitting around trying to figure out what we should do. We wanted to do something random and fun. We tried to plan something, but A.J. said it had to be random. So I jumped up and said we should go outside and walk up the hill in our bare feet. So the four of us walked out of the appartment and started up the hill. A.J. was the last one out the door and I could hear him saying "Wait! What are we doing?" I just told him to be quiet and follow, because he was the one saying it had to be random and not planned. So he stopped complaining and we ventured up the hill with the moon and stars for our light. We got halfway between Scott & Staci's house and the Martin's house and we decided we should probably go somewhere else so we wouldn't wake anyone up. We all went down by the school and sat in the summerhouse, a little shelter kind of thing with benches under it. It started to rain so we went and danced in it for a little bit, then sat back down. We were all just chatting, but things didn't seem to be very exciting, so I took the pink cup that I had brought out with me, filled it with rain water from a drain, and dashed it on Matt. Now I don't remember exactly what happened after that, but somehow it turned into a water fight between the four of us: A.J. and I vs Tania and Matt. We were running all around campus, hiding behind trees and buildings and sneaking up on each other. A.J. and I found a balcony that we hid on and we filled up our cup and water bottle and soaked Tania and Matt when they walked under us. The water fight went on for a couple hours, and by the end we were all completely soaked. A.J. and I won :)
Sunday morning Scott, A.J. and I got up at around 9 and went on a hike through the jungle. We got all muddy walking through the mangroves. Once we cleared the forest we walked up a hill and found a coconut tree. Since I am addicted to coconuts, I had to get one. I tried climbing up, but slid down a few times. Then Scott hacked some foot holds in the side of the trunk so I could climb up. I got down two green coconuts and scott cut them open for us to drink. The
y were AMAZING! After we got refreshed we continued on our venture. It was so beautiful. It started to rain, which was nice since it was getting hot. On our way back we came across this old bus that was randomly stuck in the middle of nowhere. It was pretty cool. Everything here is so amazing. So many beautiful things to see. I love it!

No comments: